Win Wharton Swag
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years old or over and scheduled to graduate in May 2018. You may not be employed by the Wharton School, except through a work-study program. Void where prohibited. United States laws apply.
- How to win: All Wharton MBA students who are eligible to register for their Alumni Accounts must do so online at https://spike.wharton.upenn.edu/alumniregistration before June 1, 2018. Registration automatically enters a student for a chance to win Wharton swag. One entry per person. Participants must agree to be named publicly by the Wharton School as the winner.
- No purchase, registration fee, or attendance is necessary. One participant will be selected at random from all valid entries received. To be eligible, graduating MBA students must register prior to 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 1, 2018. The winner will be notified by email or in person.
- The Wharton School cannot accept any responsibility for submissions not received because they have not been entered correctly, or entries not received due to interrupted connections, miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions or entries not received due to lost or late entries. Any entries found to be fraudulent will result in exclusion from the drawing.
- The Wharton swag prize is non-transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
- Entrants agree that the Wharton School and its subsidiaries, as well as the School’s advertising and promoting agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever and will be held harmless by winners for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this promotion.
- The Wharton School reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and to suspend or terminate this promotion at any time and for any reason, without notice. The Wharton School makes no commitment to update information contained herein. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- The judge is the Wharton School and its decision will be final and legally binding. The final prize will be defined on the Wharton School’s sole discretion. The Wharton School will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with this promotion.
- Should tax liability arise, it is the responsibility of the winner to notify his or her own government’s relevant tax department. The Wharton School and any of its subsidiaries take no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize received in this promotion.
- These terms and conditions will remain in force through June 1, 2018.
- This promotion is administered by the Wharton School which is the sole promoter.