Wharton Campus Tour: Then & Now
Our updated WGES website includes a number of interesting items for you:
- On our Home page, a video of today’s campus initiated by Steering Committee member Paul Schurr and by our Chair Emeritus Carl Shaifer. It has a historic perspective you will like.
- Our News & Views page features Third Age activities of some of our members; DREAMIT, an example of today’s path to entrepreneurship; and a space dedicated to the memory of recently deceased WGES members.
- The Events page gives you a heads up about the Wharton MBA Reunion Weekend this coming May, as well as other regional events that will take place over the next 6 months. Plus, a brief report of our regional Boston event that past November.
- The Ways to Connect page provides information of how you can get involved in today’s Wharton Graduate Emeritus Society.
All of the Wharton websites have been redesigned. Here are a few items that may be of interest:
On this Home page, at the very top, go to:
- “Campuses” and link to both the Wharton Philadelphia and San Francisco campuses; you can even tour the Penn campus if you wish.
- “Wharton Home” and link to “Fuel Your Next Idea” which leads you to an almost endless set of videos or information on the full range of Wharton activities and events.
For those of you who have SiriusXM satellite radio service, “Business Radio Powered by the Wharton School” can be found on channel 111. Learn more online
Enjoy this update of our website and let us know if you have suggestions for additions and improvements to WGES activities and to our website.
Let us hear from you! We welcome your feedback.
Tom Hadlock, Chair WGES Steering Committee