As of August 2022
See updated information in italics
Global Learning and Networking
All estimated start dates are pandemic permitting.
- “GMC+” Global Modular Course experiences for alumni. This initiative, launched specifically and exclusively for classes affected by the pandemic, will offer 2-3 day, GMC-lite experiences connected to normal GMC and Global Forum programs. At least 2 opportunities will be available in the 2022-2023 academic year, followed by at least 2 per year through June 30, 2024, depending on interest.
- McNulty Ventures and Intensives will open a limited number of additional seats for alumni from these classes beginning in Spring 2023 and continue offering that access through June 30, 2025.
- Wharton Global Forums, student registration rates from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
- Beijing Global Forum originally scheduled for June 17–18, 2022 has been postponed to June 14–15, 2024.
- Singapore Global Forum is scheduled for March 10–11, 2023.
Career and Professional Development
- Alumni Supporting Careers (ASC): This new program leverages the power of the Wharton MBA alumni network to generate internships, full-time jobs and increases student and alumni virtual connections. More than 580 alumni have offered to support the careers of MBA students.
- Career Resources: CareerPath access for all graduates will transition from student to alumni status over the summer. MBA Career Management can extend Capital IQ access for those graduates who are seeking employment.
- Ongoing (Unlimited) Alumni Career Coaching: Graduates continuing the search will receive ongoing alumni career coaching support. The team will continue to market the Wharton Resume Book containing resumes of those seeking, to hiring employers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the MBA Student Website/MAP for more information.
- Revisit Wharton One-Year Reunion Weekend here!