As of September 2021
Global Learning and Networking
All estimated start dates are pandemic permitting.
- “GMC+” Global Modular Course experiences for alumni. This initiative, launched specifically and exclusively for classes affected by the pandemic, will offer 2-3 day, GMC-lite experiences connected to normal GMC and Global Forum programs. At least 2 opportunities will be available in Spring 2022, followed by at least 2 per year through June 30, 2024, depending on interest.
- McNulty Ventures and Intensives will open a limited number of additional seats for alumni from these classes beginning in Spring 2023 and continue offering that access through June 30, 2025.
- Any Wharton-sponsored alumni event, including Wharton Global Forums, complimentary registration through June 30, 2022.
- Wharton Global Forums, student registration rates from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
School-Sponsored Conferences and Speakers Series
- Student registration rates for these school-sponsored conferences through June 30, 2022: Women in Data Science, Wharton Analytics, People Analytics, McNulty Leadership.
- Complimentary access to McNulty Leadership Lectures and Authors@Wharton series through June 30, 2022.
Career and Professional Development
- Continued complimentary access to eight Wharton Online courses in Leadership and Management and Digital Marketing, announced in Fall 2020. All courses are on-demand and now available to you through September 30, 2021.
ONGOING SUPPORT FROM MBA CAREER MANAGEMENT
- Lifelong Career Management: Wharton believes in providing lifelong career management support, beyond your two years at Wharton. As an alumnus, you have access to a dedicated alumni career management website with over 70 online resources.
- Complimentary Career Coaching: Schedule an MBA alumni career appointment with a highly-rated career coach to discuss your search strategy, upcoming compensation performance review, or board of director aspirations. MBA alumni receive two complimentary career coaching sessions per calendar year!
- Alumni Jobs: Sign up for a job email alert to receive relevant positions curated for Wharton MBA alumni.
- Materials Refresh: Update your resume with our Wharton templates, and access on-demand career videos to maximize LinkedIn.
- Annual Performance Reviews and Compensation Negotiation: Wharton has an Offer Negotiation page with tools, best practices, and more information about our Wharton MBA alumni compensation data.
- On the Job Success: Wharton offers programs to foster strong onboarding and on-the-job success. Listen to Wharton Career Management’s Dr. Sam Jones in an Onboarding Podcast as he interviews Professor Samir Nurmohamed, an expert in work and motivation.
Email email@example.com or visit the Wharton MBA Alumni Career Website for more information.
- Reunion Reimagined is currently scheduled for Saturday, November 5, 2022. Special class-specific programming is in the works.