As of September 2021
Global Learning and Networking
All estimated start dates are pandemic permitting.
- “GMC+” Global Modular Course experiences for alumni. This initiative, launched specifically and exclusively for classes affected by the pandemic, will offer 2-3 day, GMC-lite experiences connected to normal GMC and Global Forum programs. At least 2 opportunities will be available in Spring 2022, followed by at least 2 per year through June 30, 2024, depending on interest.
- McNulty Ventures and Intensives will open a limited number of additional seats for alumni from these classes beginning in Spring 2023 and continue offering that access through June 30, 2025.
- Any Wharton-sponsored alumni event, including Wharton Global Forums, complimentary registration through June 30, 2022.
- Wharton Global Forums, student registration rates from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
School-Sponsored Conferences and Speakers Series
- Student registration rates for these school-sponsored conferences through June 30, 2022: Women in Data Science, Wharton Analytics, People Analytics, McNulty Leadership.
- Complimentary access to McNulty Leadership Lectures and Authors@Wharton series through June 30, 2022.
Career and Professional Development
- Alumni Supporting Careers (ASC): This new program leverages the power of the Wharton MBA alumni network to generate internships, full-time jobs and increases student and alumni virtual connections. More than 580 alumni have offered to support the careers of MBA students.
- Career Management Virtual Programs and Online Content: Extended access through May 2022 to MAP on-demand resources (e.g., enterprise search workshops, industry action plans, resources for working remotely), including online content to help students through unique aspects of virtual recruiting (e.g., alumni panel on virtual recruiting, virtual etiquette guide; video interview presence; advice for negotiating during COVID).
- Career Resources: CareerPath access for all graduates will transition from student to alumni status over the summer. MBA Career Management can extend Capital IQ access for those graduates who are seeking employment.
- Ongoing (Unlimited) Alumni Career Coaching: Graduates continuing the search will receive ongoing alumni career coaching support. The team will continue to market the Wharton Resume Book containing resumes of those seeking, to hiring employers.
Email email@example.com or visit the MBA Student Website/MAP for more information.
- Continued complimentary access to eight Wharton Online courses in Leadership and Management and Digital Marketing, announced in Fall 2020. All courses are on-demand and now available to you through September 30, 2021.
- One Year Reunion is currently scheduled for May 13-14, 2022. Special class-specific programming is in the works. Complimentary registration.