After announcing an increased goal from $850 million to $1 billion last November, the Wharton School is over 80 percent of the way to its historic target.
- Dating from the campaign’s start in January 2013, Wharton has raised $810 million from 24,324 donors.
- In the 2019 fiscal year, Wharton raised over $142 million.
- 2018 was a record-breaking fundraising year for Wharton, with more than $225 million raised.
- Wharton’s $1 billion goal is part of the $4.1 billion Power of Penn campaign.
- Faculty and student support are among the Power of Penn campaign’s highest priorities — since the public launch of the campaign in April 2018, generous donors have created 18 new undergraduate scholarships, 16 MBA fellowships, and five professorships at Wharton.
Learn more about campaign giving at the More Than Ever website.