How do I post/upload my resume in MyPenn?
MyPenn does not accept document uploads, however, there are a variety of additional options for you to add professional information. Click on “My Profile” from the top menu. Wharton External Affairs recommends utilizing the following sections of your profile to enter professional information:
- “About Me” – Add a brief bio to share with fellow alumni.
- “Personal Links” – Add any relevant links to your LinkedIn page or personal website.
- “Work Experience” – Make sure your employment history is up to date.
- “Professional Specialties” – Add these so other alumni can search you by these criteria.
- “Professional Associations” – Add these so other alumni can search you by these criteria.