As of September 2021
Global Learning and Networking
All estimated start dates are pandemic permitting.
- “GMC+” Global Modular Course experiences for alumni. This initiative, launched specifically and exclusively for classes affected by the pandemic, will offer 2-3 day, GMC-lite experiences connected to normal GMC and Global Forum programs. At least 2 opportunities will be available in Spring 2022, followed by at least 2 per year through June 30, 2024, depending on interest.
- McNulty Ventures and Intensives will open a limited number of additional seats for alumni from these classes beginning in Spring 2023 and continue offering that access through June 30, 2025.
- Any Wharton-sponsored alumni event, including Wharton Global Forums, complimentary registration through June 30, 2022.
- Wharton Global Forums, student registration rates from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
School-Sponsored Conferences and Speakers Series
- Student registration rates for these school-sponsored conferences through June 30, 2022: Women in Data Science, Wharton Analytics, People Analytics, McNulty Leadership.
- Complimentary access to McNulty Leadership Lectures and Authors@Wharton series through June 30, 2022.
Career and Professional Development
ONGOING SUPPORT FROM MBA CAREER MANAGEMENT
- Lifelong Career Management:Wharton believes in providing lifelong career management support, beyond your two years at Wharton. As an alumnus, you have access to a dedicated alumni career management website with over 70 online resources.
- Complimentary Career Coaching:Schedule a MBA alumni career appointment with a highly-rated career coach to discuss your search strategy, upcoming compensation performance review, or board of director aspirations. MBA alumni receive two complimentary career coaching sessions per calendar year!
- Alumni Jobs:Sign up for a job email alert to receive relevant positions curated for Wharton MBA alumni.
- Materials Refresh:Update your resume with our Wharton templates, and access on-demand career videos to maximize LinkedIn.
- Annual Performance Reviews and Compensation Negotiation:Wharton has an Offer Negotiation page with tools, best practices and more information about our Wharton MBA alumni compensation data.
- On the Job Success:Wharton offers programs to foster strong onboarding and on the job success. Listen to Wharton Career Management’s Dr. Sam Jones in an Onboarding Podcast as he interviews Professor Samir Nurmohamed, an expert in work and motivation.
Email email@example.com or visit the Wharton MBA Alumni Career Website for more information.
- Reunion Reimagined for WEMBA44-East is currently scheduled for Saturday, November 5, 2022. Special class-specific programming is in the works. Complimentary registration.
- Reunion and San Francisco Campus Anniversary Celebration for WEMBA44-West TBD in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023. Special class-specific programming will be included. Complimentary registration.