As of September 2021
Global Learning and Networking
All estimated start dates are pandemic permitting.
- “GMC+” Global Modular Course experiences for alumni. This initiative, launched specifically and exclusively for classes affected by the pandemic, will offer 2-3 day, GMC-lite experiences connected to normal GMC and Global Forum programs. At least 2 opportunities will be available in Spring 2022, followed by at least 2 per year through June 30, 2024, depending on interest.
- McNulty Ventures and Intensives will open a limited number of additional seats for alumni from these classes beginning in Spring 2023 and continue offering that access through June 30, 2025.
- Any Wharton-sponsored alumni event, including Wharton Global Forums, complimentary registration through June 30, 2022.
- Wharton Global Forums, student registration rates from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
School-Sponsored Conferences and Speakers Series
- Student registration rates for these school-sponsored conferences through June 30, 2022: Women in Data Science, Wharton Analytics, People Analytics, McNulty Leadership.
- Complimentary access to McNulty Leadership Lectures and Authors@Wharton series through June 30, 2022.
Career and Professional Development
- 1:1 Career Coaching available through September 30, 2021 after which ongoing (unlimited) alumni career coaching will be offered to those still seeking through Alumni Career Management.
- Reunion Reimagined for WEMBA45-East is currently scheduled for Saturday, November 5, 2022. Special class-specific programming is in the works. Complimentary registration.
- Reunion and San Francisco Campus Anniversary Celebration for WEMBA45-West TBD in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023. Special class-specific programming will be included. Complimentary registration.